The Linear Transport Management System (TMS) is a solution for the allocation of products on pallets and pallets in trucks to reduce the idleness of the company’s logistics assets, optimizing and minimizing the available fleet required for transportation.
- Larger occupation of the company’s fleet
- Decrease in fixed costs of transport
- Automated stacking of shipment sequencing
- Possibility of integration with management systems
The TMS operates through logical rules that generate the best possible shipping plan for the company among the many possible configurations.
- Broad representation of logistical constraints (stacking rules, acclimatization, etc.)
- Configuration of different types of vehicles and modes of transport
- Weekly Tactical Load Sequencing
- Representation of the logistics network
- Web interface that does not require the installation of any software
Get to know a TMSi use case and learn a little more about how this intelligence can help your company.